Personal data or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information Automatically Collected: Whenever you use our Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your Platform interactions, IP address, date/time-zone, interactions with the Platform, query information, location information, referring URL, browser, application interaction, mobile provider information, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personal information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
This section explains how ContraxAware may share or use your personal information. You consent to our use of your personal information for the following purposes:
• CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION – We may use your personal information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you.
• ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES – We may use your personal information to (1) set-up and manage your ContraxAware account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
• USE OF THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
• SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES – We may use your personal information to share with other users of the Platform; to share with our partner companies or future affiliates for research, marketing, and other purposes. We may also share your information with service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, payment providers, web hosts, data providers and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform.
• ALLOWING DOWNLOADS FROM THE PLATFORM – We may use your personal information to allow you to download data or content from the Platform.
• TRAINING & IMPROVEMENTS – We may use your personal information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
• DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES – We may use your personal information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
ContraxAware will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required to fulfill the services: • For any legally required duration. • Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your personal information. We retain the personal information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims. • Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your personal information stored with us.
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your personal information via the Platform dashboard. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, or edit any additional personal information collected by us, please contact us at [email protected]
If you wish to have any of your personal information stored within the ContraxAware Platform removed, please contact us at [email protected] Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any personal information requested. You may make a removal request by email at [email protected] If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your personal information, please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 5 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your personal information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and you may opt out of certain personal information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please do so via the Platform dashboard. We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical, encryption, and other electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
We intend to fully comply with state, federal and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you may not access the Platform.
If you are not a citizen of the United States, please be aware that your personal information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you.
In the event that ContraxAware is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your personal information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at [email protected]